History

History

 

Nomo Kullager AB has its origin in the “Svenska Maskiner och Motorer” (translated: Swedish Machinery and Engines) founded in 1948

 

The company's first premises were at Styckjunkargatan in Stockholm. In 1949 the name was changed to “Nordic Machine and Motor Industry”. The work on engines and hydraulics had to leave room for Bearings, which over the years has become an increasingly important product in the company. Therefore, the name was changed in 1969 to Nomo Kullager AB (Nomo Bearings AB).

In 1983 the company moved to Täby outside Stockholm. 1966 was the year that the office in Gothenburg opened up. In Malmö, the business opened in 1977. Today the company has over 100 employees and a turnover of approximately 47 million EUR. From the first delivery to today's electronic network, where customers and suppliers are directly linked to orders and stocks, it's been a generation of ownership.